Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Other stuff

I've decided to keep this blog mostly for my poetry, especially the contests.  I recently entered twelve poems in various contest, and will let you know how they fared in the competition.  Update:  I pretty well bombed out of the contests; I received one second honorable mention.  I am suitably humbled.

I've also published older poetry on another blog, http://www.gr8teful.wordpress.com/  You are invited to check me out there for a wider variety of writing--essays, photo-prompts and even a whole novel, although I can't figure out quite how to make it possible to begin reading at the first chapter. Pretty sad, I know.  Maybe one of my readers who is more skilled at blogging can help me out?

 I have published there an essay I wrote:  In Defense of Doubting Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment